Where do classes take place? All classes will take place at the Ballet Kelowna studio located at 2283 Leckie Road, Kelowna BC.
What are my registration
and payment options?
1. Students may register for either the full 10 Session Term, the 10 Class Drop-In Card, or Single Class Drop In.
- Registering for the full term is designed for students who plan to commit to the entire term. This guarantees you a spot in the class every week and the cost per class is lower.
- If you prefer the flexibility of taking class on your own schedule, or know you will miss more than one class per term, the drop-in card may be more appropriate.
- Please note that the 10 Class Drop-In Card may not be used for the Introduction to Ballet Class.
2. Credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover), debit, or cheque (made out to “Ballet Kelowna”) are accepted forms of payment.
- Payment will not be processed until the first class of the session. Please note that credit card numbers are not kept on file for future sessions.
- If payment is not received by the first class of the session, we reserve the right to open up the spot to another student.
3. Classes are not transferrable for full term registrants. If you are enrolled in the Wednesday class, you cannot attend the Sunday class.
4. 10 Class Drop-In Cards will be kept on file at the Ballet Kelowna studio. Please arrive a few minutes before class to sign-in and have your Drop-In Card punched. Ballet Kelowna will not replace lost cards.
5. Ballet Kelowna reserves the right to refuse admittance to class if a student is at risk of injuring themselves or others.
What should I wear?
Ballet classes: soft ballet shoes, and form fitting clothing. (Leotard and tights, or yoga pants and t-shirt)
Pilates classes: bare feet, and form fitting clothing. Also bring a mat!
Are there change rooms available?
There are two washrooms on the main floor, one by the entrance and one wheel-chair accessible washroom just inside the studio. There are no lockers or showers for public use. Bags and personal items are permitted in the studio, and can be left along the walls or in the mezzanine. Food and drinks are not permitted in the studio, but water is fine.
Where do I park? There is parking on the street, and at the side and rear of the building.