1. Students may register and pay for either the full 10 Session Term, the 10 Class Drop-In Card, or Single Class Drop-In.
- Registering for the full term is designed for students who plan to commit to the entire term. This guarantees you a spot in the class every week and the cost per class is lower.
- If you prefer the flexibility of taking class on your own schedule, or know you will miss more than one class per term, the drop-in card may be more appropriate.
- Please note that the 10 Class Drop-In Card and Single Class Drop-In may not be used for the Introduction to Ballet Class or Introduction to Pointe. This class is only offered as a 10 Session Term.
2. Credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover), debit, or cheque (made out to “Ballet Kelowna”) are accepted forms of payment.
- Payment will not be processed until the first class of the session. Please note that credit card numbers are not kept on file for future sessions.
- If payment is not received by the first class of the session, we reserve the right to open up the spot to another student.
3. Classes are not transferrable for full term registrants. If you are enrolled in the Wednesday class, you cannot attend the Sunday class.
4. 10 Class Drop-In Cards will be kept on file at the Ballet Kelowna studio. Please arrive a few minutes before class to sign-in and have your Drop-In Card punched. Ballet Kelowna will not replace lost cards.
5. Drop-In Cards have no expiry date.
6. Ballet Kelowna reserves the right to refuse admittance to class if a student is at risk of injuring themselves or others.
Refunds and Cancellations:
1. For enrolment by term, a refund may be issued in full if requested a minimum of 24 hours prior to the first scheduled class.
- A prorated refund will be issued if requested up to the end of the second class of term.
- No refund will be issued for the term if requested after the second class of the term has occurred.
2. 10 Class Drop-In Cards are non-refundable.
3. If for medical reasons, a student is unable to continue the term, a prorated refund will be provided. An official letter from a physician may be required.
4. Ballet Kelowna reserves the right to cancel class if a minimum of 6 students is not met, at the discretion of the instructor. Attendees will be credited the class and a make-up class may be arranged.
5. Ballet Kelowna reserves the right to cancel class for extenuating circumstances, with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. Students will be credited the class and a make-up class may be arranged.
1. Ballet Kelowna does not provide refunds or make-up lessons for missed classes. Students registered for the full term may make up one class per term, space permitting. The make-up class must be taken prior to the end of the current term.
1. Unless registered for the full term, classes are on a first come, first served basis. Class sizes are limited to 25 for Ballet, or at the discretion of the instructor.
1. Ballet Kelowna kindly requests that you help keep our studio and office space clean and safe.
- Please leave the washrooms and change room clean and tidy.
- No street shoes in the studio.
- No food or drinks in the studio. Water in a closed container is permitted.
- No talc, creams, lotions, etc. on the studio floor. Please clean up spills immediately.
- No perfume or strong scents out of consideration for your fellow dancers.
- Please turn off cell phones during class and bring all personal items into the studio with you.
2. Late arrivals – please warm up before joining class and be considerate of the instructor and students already in class. Wait for the exercise to finish and if you are not sure where to stand at the barre, please ask the instructor to direct you. We reserve the right the refuse entry to class if the student is deemed a hazard to themselves or other students (i.e. risk of injury or class over capacity).
3. No filming or photography.
4. If the studio is in use by the Company, please wait quietly in the foyer for your class. Please do not disrupt the dancers or staff.
5. Please vacate the studio within a reasonable time after class, particularly if the studio is in use.